MPPSC Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has declared 492 vacant posts for Assistant Surgeon post in a notification. This notification has released in advertisement no. 04/pareeksha/2016 on 18/05/2016 at official website https://www.mppsc.nic.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 01/06/2016 to 20/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed graduate degree in science stream or equivalent from any recognized university of India. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age 40 years for that candidates who belong to Madhya Pradesh (MP) and maximum age 35 years for that candidates who do not belong to Madhya Pradesh. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulation of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about MPPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
MPPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Total No. of Posts: 492
Age Limit for Assistant Surgeon:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Assistant Surgeon:
- Candidates must have passed graduate degree in science stream or equivalent from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay band Rs. 15600-39100/-
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 01/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/06/2016