MPSC Recruitment 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced 450 vacant post for Tax Assistants posts in an official notification which is released at official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply application form from 05/07/2015 to 25/07/2016 at official website.
Applicants who want to apply application form for this post, they must have passed graduation degree with Marathi language and they must be able in typing speed 30 word per minute in Marathi and 40 word per minute in English language. Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidates should be between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation as per rules and regulations of state government of Maharashtra.
Aspirants who want to know more information about MPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
MPSC Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of Post: Tax Assistant
Total No. of Post: 450
Age Limit for MPSC Tax Assistant:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Tax Assistant:
- Applicants must have passed graduation degree or equivalent from any recognised university of Maharashtra.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Marathi Language with typing speed 30 word per minute in Marathi and 40 word per minute in English.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs. 5,200 – Rs.20,200 + Grade Pay – Rs. 2,400/- per month.
Application Fee for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.373/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.273/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 05/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25/07/2016.
- Exam Date: 28/08/2016.