Ministry of Culture, National Archives of India, New Delhi invites applications for the recruitment of 78 Archival Assistant, Mender, Helper Vacancies for 2 different Projects on contract basis. People who are eligible can submit their application form to the following address mention below in the prescribed format. Before filling their application form people must read the instruction carefully for the recruitment process in national archives of India. There are a total of 78 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to filling the vacant position in various posts.
Applicants can go through the official website www.nationalachives.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like National Achieves Exam Result 2014, Archival Assistant Exam Answer Key 2014 and National Achieve Recruitment 2014. Before applying people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for receipt of application form is 04 Oct, 2014.
National Archives Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be maximum 65 years for Sr no 1 Post, 40 years for Sr no 2 Post, not Less than 18 years for Sr no 3 & 4 Posts.
- The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should possess Master’s degree in Modern Indian History for Sl no 1 Post, 10th passed and trained in Archival Conservation for Sl no 2 Post, 8th Pass for Sl no 3 Post.
- Eligible and interested candidate can sent their application in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
Written Exam: The selection will be based on the written examination conducted by the government of Ministry of Culture, National Archives of India, New Delhi. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview. Applicants are requested to not bring any costly/valuable items, mobile phone, calculator or any electronic device in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the aspirants.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Attached all the essential document along with the application form.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The Director General
National Archives of India,
Janpath, New Delhi- 110001
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04 Oct, 2014
Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.nationalachives.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.