National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Panipat recently released a recruitment notification for the Post of Jr. Engineering Assistant Gr. II in production, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation Discipline through official Notification No. 01/2015/JEA. This notification is also available on the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com. Last date to apply online is 20th August 2015.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites online application to recruit 39 Engineer of different Discipline. These disciplines are named as Production, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation. The minimum age limit to apply for these posts is 18 years. Educational qualification for these posts as B.Sc. or Diploma in their relevant Discipline. Candidates apply only through online mode for these posts no other mode of application shall be accepted by Administration of NFL. This is a great chance for the citizens of Haryana to get the Govt. Jobs in National Fertilizers Limited factory. The young candidates who have completed their age 18 years on 1st July 2015, they must be eligible for these posts in National Fertilizers Limited. Candidates that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the official notification published by NFLs.
This is advised to all applicants must apply online before last date 20th August 2015. Few eligibility criteria related to official notification as vacancy details, age limit, essential qualification, pay scale and others are given below in detail….
NFLs Recruitment 2015, 39 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No||Discipline||No. of Posts.|
Note: – * Out of 11 posts of Mechanical and Electrical Discipline, Two posts are reserved for PWD.
Age limit to Apply for 39 Jobs in NFL:
- Minimum age limit to apply for these posts is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit to apply for these posts is 30 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & as per Govt. of India.
Eligibility Criteria for 39 Discipline Post in NFLs:
- For Production: B.Sc. (with PCM) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- For Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- For Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For Instrumentation: Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- Regular 3 years Diploma course from University/ Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% marks. (45% marks for SC/ST)
Pay Scale for Jr, Engineer Asstt. & other posts in NFLs:
- Pay Scale for these posts is Rs. 9000 – 3% – 16400 + DA and other allowances as per rules of the company.
Application fee National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2015:
- The application fee is not mentioned in the Official notification.
Selection Process of NFLs Recruitment 2015:
- Selection firstly depends upon the number of application
- Conduct a written test to shortlist the eligible candidates.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for
- The selected candidates on joining can be posted in any Office/Unit/Division of NFL in India with initial posting at Panipat Unit.
Procedure to Apply for 39 Govt. Jobs in NFLs:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by using NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- No document are required to submit at the time of initial registration.
- Candidates should fill all mandatory fields with (*) mark else their application will not be submitted.
- After submitting the application, a unique registration number and password shall be generated by the system.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same for future reference.
- Candidate must also download / save a copy of the final application submitted for future reference.
- Online Applications start from 20th July 2015.
- Last date of submission of online application is 20th August 2015.
- Official Website: www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Official Notification: Download Here.
- Apply Online: Click here >>