National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Data Entry Operator (DEO), Manager and Accountant for filling the vacant position in NIELIT. People who are interested and eligible can submit their application form before the last date in the prescribed format to the following address given below. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in NIELIT.
Applicants can go through the official website www.nielitchd.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming information and also download the prescribed format of application form. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology and also know information about the upcoming notification like NIELIT Exam Result 2014, DEO/Manager/Acct Exam Answer Key 2014 and NIELIT Recruitment 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form. There are a total of 163 vacant vacancies for the NIELIT Recruitment 2014 to the posts Data Entry Operator (DEO), Manager and Accountant.
The last date of receipt of application form is 29 Sept, 2014.
NIELIT DEO, Manager and Accountant Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Data Entry Operator||143|
- Candidates should possess C.A minimum experience of 3 years for post 1, B.Com 1st Division or M.Com 2nd Division with 3 years experience of commercial accounts and working knowledge of software for post Sr no-2.
- Eligible and interested candidates can sent their application form to the following in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) as a application fee through the bank demand draft from any nationalized bank or State Bank of India.
- The Demand Draft (DD) will be drawn in the favour of ‘DIRECRTOR NIELIT, CHANDIGARH’ payable at Chandigarh.
- One the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Interview Examination conducted by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). People can be informed through the medium of call letters. The venue & date will be informed in the call letter and candidates will be reported on time. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification published on the official website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all application form completely duly signed and sent to the following address mention below.
- Attached all the essential qualification document along with the application form.
- With out demand draft (application fee) application form will be summarily rejected without any communication.
- Eligible and interested candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Puncom Building C-134
Industrial Area Phase-8
Mohali Punjab Pin-160071
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 29 Sept, 2014
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.nielitchd.in to download application form in the prescribed format and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Click Here – Download Application Form & Official Notification.