National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kangra invites applications for the recruitment of Machine Mechanic, Stenographer, Junior Assistant & Other Vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) established by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, a premier educational institute, invites applications in the prescribed format for the under mentioned posts on long term contract basis.
Applicants can go through the official website www.nift.ac.in to download the prescribed specimen format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.Contractual appointments will be for a period of 03 years. The details of the above posts such as qualifications, experience,fee, mode of payment and procedure of applications are given at our website. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
The last date for receipt of application form is 30 Aug, 2014.
NIFT Kangra Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years for Sr no 1 Post, 21 years to 25 years for Sr no 2 Post, 18 years to 35 years for Sr no 3 Post, 21 years to 40 years for Sr no 4, 5 Posts, 21 years to 30 years for Sr no 6 Post.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Diploma/ Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent for Sr no 1 Post, Graduation from a University/ Institute of repute for Sr no 2 & 5 Post, Passed 10+ 2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognised by the Govt for Sr no 3 Post.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the various posts in NIFT.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for General/ OBC candidates and Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Only) for SC/ ST Candidate through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NIFT -Kangra payable at Kangra.
- Applicants must write their name, address and post applied for, on the back of the demand draft.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducting by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for given each wrong answer. Exam qualified candidates called for an interview after the examination. Applicants are advised to not bring any electronic appliances in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview and venue of the interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in the respective examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the respective posts.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled in all respect.
- Incompletely and unsigned application form will be rejected summarily.
- Attached all the essential educational documents along with the application form.
- Applicants can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.nift.ac.in to download the prescribed specimen format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here