National Institute of Technology invite application for the recruitment to the posts ‘Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar and Sports Officers’ for filling the vacant position in NIT, Karnataka. People who are interested can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the NIT Recruitment 2014 to the various posts. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Candidates can go through official website http://www.nitk.ac.in to download the given specimen format of application form and know more information related with the upcoming notification like NIT Admit Cards 2014, Exam Result NIT Karnataka 2014 and NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2014. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of NIT, Karnataka. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the selection process examination ( Written Exam & Interview ).
The last date of receipt of application form is 28 Aug, 2014.
NIT Karnataka Posts Details:
|01.||Executive Engineer||UR||02||Graduate Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Civil/Communication)
Knowledge of CAD (Computer Aided Design)
|02.||Students Activity and Sports Officer||UR||01||Candidate must have completed Master Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science.
Candidates qualified National Level Test (UGC)
Candidates have Master Degree in Fine Arts or Performing / Visual Arts, Journalism and Mass Communication or Post Graduate Degree in Arts or Science or Graduate Degree in Engineering along with a diploma in Fine Arts or Visual/Performing Arts.
|03.||Assistant Registrar||UR||01||Master Degree in any discipline in with minimum 55% marks from any recognized College or University.||Fresher|
- Executive Engineer’s age should not be more than 40 years.
- Students Activity and Sports Officer and Assistant Registrar’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- Period of Probation is 2 years for all above posts.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the NIT Karnataka. The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deduced by the given each wrong answer by the candidates. Applicants are advised to not bring mobile phones, calculator, or any other electronics device.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection based on the merit list prepared by the NIT, Karnataka. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the selection process to the various posts.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying application form, candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for desired post.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected by the NIT, Karnataka.
- Eligible applicants are sent their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
National Institute of Technology
Surathkal Srinivasnagar Manglore,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.nitk.ac.in to download the format of application form and know more information related with latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here