National Institute of Technology (NIT) Kurukshetra has issued a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 74 Non –Teaching posts. There are 74 Senior Students Activity & Sports Officer, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) and other posts.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invitesapplications in prescribe format from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 74 Non teaching posts in NIT Haryana. Eligible aspirants can apply through prescribe format before 08th September 2014. Candidates should possess First Class Master’s Degree in Physical Education.
Candidates upper age limit is 45 years. Application fee is Rs. 200/- for UR Candidates and Fee exempted for Reserved candidates. If you wants to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification below and apply for the posts.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 74 Non Faculty Post Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|01||Sr. Students Activities &
|01||Candidates have done Master Degree in Physical Education or in Sports Science or its equivalent.
Master Degree in Fine Arts or Performing/ Visual Arts, Journalism and Mass Communication or Master’s Degree in Arts or Science Or Bachelor’s degree in engineering and a at least One Year Diploma in Fine Arts or Visual / Performing Arts.
|02||Principal Technical Officer||01||Candidates have done B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent and good academic record.||20 Years|
|03||Executive Engineer||01||Candidates have done Engineering Degree in Civil.
Candidate have should be knowledge of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/ other relavant software.
|04||Medical Officer||01||Candidates have done MBBS or its equivalent degree.
Desirable: Candidates have should be done Post Graduate, prefer to M.D. in General Medicine.
|05||Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Candidates have completed B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field.||06 Years|
|06||Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Electrical
|0201||Candidates have done Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with good academic record.
B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field.
|07||Technical Assistant||27||Candidates have done Bachelors’ (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent.
Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with good academic record.
Post Graduate degree in Science or B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field.
|08||Technician||19||Candidates have done 10+2 and One Year ITI course in appropriate trade.
Three Years Diploma in Engineering form Polytechnic.
|09||Laboratory Assistant||01||Candidates have done B.Sc. degree in relevant field.||–|
|10||Students Activity & Sports
|01||Candidates have done bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or in Fine Arts (performing /visual arts) of Science or Arts.
Strong record of participation in college activities.
|11||Accountant||02||Candidates have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent.
Master’s degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) with good academic record.
Candidates should be knowledge of Computer Application viz Word Processig, Spread Sheet and computer based accounting software.
|12||Secretary||01||Candidates have passed 12th Class or its equivalent. At least speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenographer.||–|
|13||Stenographer||04||Candidates have completed 12th class or its equivalent. At least speed 80 w.p.m. in stenography.
Desirable: Candidatesh have proficient in Computer (Word Processing and spread sheet with advance skills.
|14||Junior Assistant||10||Candidates have completed 10+2 with at least typing spedd 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Desirable: Proficient in other computer skills, stenography skills.
- Upper age limit is 45 years for Sr.Students Activities & Sports Officer & Principal Technical Officer.
- Upper age limit is 40 years for Executive Engineer.
- Upper age limit is 36 for Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical).
- Upper age limit is 35 years for Medical Officer.
- Upper age limit is 30 years for Jr. Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Technical Assistant, Student Activity & Sports Assistant, Accountant & Secretary.
- Upper age limit is 27 years for Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Stenographer & Junior Assistant.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD as per Government of India norms.
- Candidates see eligibility criteria like post name, no. of post qualification, desirable qualification are given i above post details Table.
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- by cash deposit.
- Application fee is Rs. 250/- by Demand Draft.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Bank draft drawn favour of Director, NIT Kurukshetra payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra (Code No. 6260).
- Written Exam
- Screening Test
- Medical Exam
- Fitness Test
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates can download application form, notification and post details information from official website or important link that are given below or get Application Form by deposit fee.
- Candidates send application along with essential document to prescribed address:
The Registrar, NIT, Kurukshetra – 136119
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 08th September 2014
- Website: www.nitkkr.ac.in
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here