NAGALAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (NPSC), KOHIMA recently released a recruitment notification for 86 various posts as Assistant Commissioner & others through official Advt. No. NPSC-3/2015. The applications for these posts through online mode. Online applications starts from 30th July 2015 at 10:00 a.m. & Last date to apply online is 18th August 2015.
NPSC recruitment 2015 invites online applications for 86 various posts as extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police & more. This is a great chance for candidates who completed the age of 21years as on 1st July 2015 & above, holds Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline from a recognized university and searching for Govt. Jobs. Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and the awaiting result are also eligible to apply. Those candidates are completed their eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification of NPSC, they may apply online as soon as possible. The selection for the posts is on the basis of combined Pre. Written examination, Mains thereafter a Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
Eligibility criteria, Vacancies details & another information about these posts of NPSC Recruitment is given below…
NPSC Recruitment 86 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Item No.||Name of Posts.||No. of posts.|
|1||Item No.1||Extra Assistant Commissioner||12|
|2||Item No.2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||07|
|3||Item No.3||District Transport Officer||01|
|4||Item No.4||Excise Inspector||01|
|5||Item No.5||Secretariat Assistant||30|
|6||Item No.6||Junior divisional Accountant||15|
|7||Item No.7||Senior Inspector of Cooperative Societies||02|
|8||Item No.8||Inspector of Supply||01|
|9||Item No.9||Inspector of Labour||02|
|10||ItemNo.10||Inspector of Industries/Extension Officer||10|
Age limit for NPSC 86 Vacant Posts:
- Minimum age required for these posts is 21years.
- Maximum age for these posts is 30 years.
- The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The upper age is relaxed by 5 years for serving Government Employees.
Essential Qualification for Assistant Commissioner & other govt. jobs of NPSC:
- Candidates should hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from recognized University.
Note: – Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s degree final and the awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for NPSC 86 various posts:
- Item No. 1 & 2 : B. – 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400.
- Item No. 3 : B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,600.
- Item No. 4 : P.B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,600.
- Item No. 5 : B. – 2, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,600.
- Item No. 6 to 10 a, b : P.B. – 1, Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800.
Application fee for NPSC recruitment 2015 86 Posts:
- The application fee for these posts is 300 for the examination fee. and
- Additional Rs. 50 for the service charge of CSC.
Selection Process of NPSC 86 DSP, DTO & other jobs:
- Selection is on the basis of Exam, Mains exam & Personal Interview.
- Selection for these posts also on the basis of Reservation for categories as per rules of Govt. of Nagaland.
Procedure to Apply for NPSC Allied Services Examination:
- Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal at nagaland.gov.in. or
- Candidates can apply Online through any Nagaland Common Service Centre (CSC).
- All fields marked as * on the e-Form are mandatory.
- Candidate will select payment option: Debit card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their e-Form which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
- Online applications start from 30th July 2015.
- Last date of online application is 18th August 2015.