Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Chandrapur has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 70 Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Technician Trainee Posts. This SAIL OTT & ACT Vacancies recruitment notification is published by it’s official website http://www.sail.co.in/. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant, Chandarpur invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the Online Application from young, energetic & promising talent for the following posts of “Operator cum technician trainee” & “Attendant cum Technician trainee”.
Candidates who are eligible may apply for the following posts. Candidates should have Matriculation and 3 Years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ instrumentation/ Chemical & SSC with ITI pass (full time) from a Govt recognized institute in Welder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor vehicle mechanic trades.
Age Limit should be between 18 – 28 years as on 01-09-2014. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-09-2014 to 26-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
SAIL OCT, ACT Trainee Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Attendant cum Technician Trainee||45|
|02.||Operator cum Technician Trainee||25|
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & maximum 28 years as on 01st September 2014.
- Upper age limit is relaxable 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For OCT Post: Matric and 3 Years (full time) Diploma in Engineering (in Mechanical/ Metallurgy / Electrical / instrumentation/ Chemical) from a Govt. recognized institute.
- For ACT Post: SSC with ITI pass (full time) from a Govt. recognised institute (in relevant trades – Welder / Turner / Fitter / Electrician/ Motor vehicle mechanic).
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 15830 – 3% – 22150/-for Posts Attendant cum Technician
- Rs. 16800 – 3% – 24110/- for Posts Operator cum Technician
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/- for General/ OBC candidates for OCT Post, Rs.150/- for ACT Post
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fee.
- Through online by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test & interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website http://www.sail.co.in (Careers with SAIL).
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26th October 2014
- Website: http://www.sail.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here