Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela has released an employment notification for the recruitment of OCT/ACT (Trainee) Vacancies. This SAIL OCT & ACT Posts recruitment notification is published by it’s official website http://www.sail.co.in/. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Ferro Alloy Plant, Chandarpur invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the Online Application from young, energetic & promising talent for the following posts of “Operator cum technician trainee” & “Attendant cum Technician trainee”.
Candidates who are eligible may apply for the following posts. Candidates should posses Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline. Candidates age should be between 18 – 30 years as on 01-10-2014.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-10-2014 to 22-11-2014. All eligible and interested candidate can fill the application form before the last date. For more details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
SAIL OCT & ACT Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 – 30 years as on 01-10-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should posses Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline for Post no. 01
- Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade for Post no. 02
- Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering for Post no. 03.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to Pay Rs 250/- for General/ OBC for Posts no. 01 & 03
- Rs 150/- for General/ OBC candidates for Post no. 02
- Bank charge of Rs.30/- shall be borne by the applicant.
- There is No Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Application fee deposit through SBI challan in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, on behalf of SAIL/RSP.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis on their performance in Interview and Written Test in Hindi/ English.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://sailcareers.com/
- After fill the online application form candidates should take print out of application form
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18th October 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 22nd November 2014
- Website: http://www.sail.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here