Government of India, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts, Odisha Postal Circle, Bhubaneswar has issued a notification for the recruitment of 249 Postman, Mail Guard vacancies. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Odisha Postal Circle. There are a total of 249 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the posts Mail Guard and Postman in Odisha Postal Circle. Before applying online application form candidates can know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
Applicants log on to the official website www.odishapostalcareer.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2014, Postal Circle Exam Result 2014 and Postal Circle Exam Answer Key 2014. People are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. Aspirants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
The last date for filling online application form is 24 Sept, 2014.
Odisha Postal Circle Mail Guard and Postman Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 29 Sept, 2014.
- Age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should passed Matriculation from any recognised Board/Colleges.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the posts Mail Guard and Postman.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Odisha Postal Circle at various centres allotted by the Postal Circle Department. People are advised to not bring any costly/valuable items and any electronic appliances in the examination hall. The question paper will be objective type and carrying of 100 marks. The final selection of the candidate will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates or merit list prepared by the Postal Department.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Postal Circle Department.
- Click on the Postman/Mail Guard link on the login page of authorized website.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature on the appropriate space provided in the form.
- Take print of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 25 Aug, 2014
- Last date for applying online application form: 24 Sept, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.odishapostalcareer.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here