Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has recently published a notification for the recruitment Administrative Officer (Scale-I) for various posts Accountant, Actuaries, Generalists, Legal and Marketing. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Oriental Insurance Company Limited. A number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the posts Administrative Officer (Scale-I) [ Accountant, Actuaries, Generalists, Legal and Marketing ]. Before applying people must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other important instructions.
Applicants can go through the official website www.orientalinsurance.org.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about upcoming notification like Oriental Insurance Admit Card 2015, OIC Limited Exam Result 2015 and Oriental Insurance Exam Answer Key 2015. There are a total of 246 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the posts Accountant, Actuaries, Generalists, Legal and Marketing.
The last date for applying online application form is 20 Mar, 2015.
Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Posts Details 2015:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 28 Feb, 2015 for the recruitment to the post Administrative Officers (Scale-I).
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
|S.No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|01.||Accountant||Chartered Accountant Degree(ICAI)/B.com/M.com|
|02.||Actuaries||Degree in Law Graduation|
|03.||Generalists||Bachelor Degree (Any Discipline)|
|04.||Legal||Post Graduation Degree in Maths/Statistics/Act Sci|
|05.||Marketing||MBA Degree (Marketing & Sales)|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- (Six Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates as a application fee.
- Applicants belongs from SC/ST/Ex-Ser/Women categories candidates will be pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Only) as a intimation charge only.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) at various examination centres. The question paper will be consist of 120 question and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates. Applicants who qualify in the examination called for an interview examination through the call letter.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be mention in the interview call letter. Candidates final selection will be on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in both written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Oriental Insurance Company Limited.
- Click on the ‘Online Apply’ link on the login page of authorized page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct by the candidates with best know of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the appropriate place of size not more than 50kb & 20kb respectively in JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally print confirmation page for future references.
- Opening date of online application form: 28 Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 20 March, 2015
- Last Date for pay application fee: 28 Feb to 20 Mar, 2015
- Date of Examination (Online): May, 2015 ( Tentatively )
- Official website: Candidates can go through the official website www.orientalinsurance.org to apply online application form and also know about upcoming published notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here