Oil India Limited, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment to the posts Head Geophysics, Chief Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineer and many other posts mention in the official notification. People who are eligible can submit their application form before the last to the following address mention below. Before filling their application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. There are a total of 19 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the various posts in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014.
Candidates can go through the official website www.indianoil.in to download application form of prescribed format and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Indian Oil Exam Result 2014, Oil Indian Exam Answer Key 2014 and Indian Oil Recruitment 2014. Number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the various posts in Oil India Limited, Assam. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format and sent their application form along with the all essentials documents to the following address mention below.
The last date for receipt of application form is 11 Oct, 2014.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|04.||Domain Expert Legal||02|
- Candidates age should be not more than 52 years for post Sr no-1, not above than 49 years for post Sr no-2, and not more than 52 years for post Sr no-3 and others details are mention in the official notification.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses M.Sc/M.Tech in Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Petroleum Geophysics experience in relevant field for post Sr no-1,2,3 from any recognized college/Institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only send their application form in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Oil India Limited, Assam. People are advised to not bring any mobile phones, calculator and costly/valuable items in the examination hall. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer marked by the candidates.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview examination. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. Finally the candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performances in the respective examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form through the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Attached all the essential document with the application form and send to the following address given below.
- Candidates can filled the application form completely and signed will be only accepted.
- The applicants must have valid e-mail id and must remain valid for next one years.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
RCEs Office Building
Oil India Limited
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.oil-india.com to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification Link can be found here.