Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post Junior Assistant Technician, Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician Assistant for filling the vacant position in ONGC. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. There are a total of 674 vacant vacancies for the ONGC Recruitment 2014 to the various position.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ongcindia.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application for the recruitment to the post in ONGC. The written examination will be conducting in only three examination centres are Ahmadabad, Baroda and Surat. People are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification like ONGC Admit Card 2014, ONGC Exam Result 2014 and ONGC Asst Technician Exam Answer Key 2014. The tentatively date of written examination is 23 Nov, 2014.
The last date of applying online application form is 15 Oct, 2014.
ONGC Junior Asst/Technician Asst Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be not below than 18 years and more than 27 years for the post Sr no-3 (W-I Level) and not more than 30 years for the post Sr no- 1 & 2 (A-I and A-II Level).
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST categories and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Post Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree/Intermediate/Matriculation/B.sc/B.com for the respective posts according to the official notification.
- Before applying candidates must go through the official notification whose link is mention below.
For A-I Level: Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/- per month.
For A-II Level: Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/- per month.
For W-I Level: Rs.10000/- to Rs.18000/- per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) for OBC/Gen categories candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates through the challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation at various examination centres allotted by ONGC. The tentatively date of written examination is 23 Nov, 2014. People are advised to not bring cell phone, calculator, and valuable/costly items in the examination hall. Aspirants who qualified in the written examination called for an interview examination/trade test.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview examination/trade test. The venue & date of interview examination/trade test will be informed through the medium of call letters so candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of ONGC.
- Click on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essentials details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- After filling application form completely candidates click on the submit button.
- Print out the application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 25 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 15 Oct, 2014
- Remittance of application process charges/fee in the bank: 18 Oct, 2014
- Tentatively date of written examination: 23 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ongcindia.com to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Click Here- Apply Online
- Click Here -Official Notification Download Here