There is a recruitment in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC) 2014 in Rajahmundry & Kakinada for various post like Technical Assistant,Assistant Technician, Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Junior fire Supervisor, Junior fireman. Before applying online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the technical and junior assistant.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ongcindia.com to apply online application form and also know latest and upcoming notification like ONGC Admit Card 2014, ONGC Exam Result 2014 and ONGC Recruitment Official Notification 2014. There are 183 vacancies for these various post, applicants can have their registration before the last date which is 27-09-2014 by 6:00 hrs.Admit cards for the ONGC recruitments 2014 should be downloaded through the website on 28-10-2014 onwards and written should be conducted on 16-11-2014 after 12:00 hours.
Candidates who are interested can submit their online application through official website of ONGC www.ongcindia.com. Interested applicants are requested to visit the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notifications and instructions related to form filling,eligibility, selection process.
ONGC Tech/Junior Asst Recruitment 2014 Posts Details :
|Sr.||Post Name||NO. of Posts|
|01.||Technical Assistant Gd-III (Chemistry)||07|
|03.||Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||10|
|04.||Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||22|
|05.||Junior Assistant Technician||32|
|06.||Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||03|
|07.||Junior Motor Vehicle (HV)||01|
|09.||Junior Security Supervisor||01|
|10.||Junior fire Supervisor||16|
Limitations in age for ONGC:
- Candidates who are interested for Junior Fireman post the age limit should be 18- 27 years for General candidates, 18-30 years for OBC candidates, 18-32 years for SC candidates as on 27-09-2014.
- For the applicants interested for other post age limit should be 18-30 years for General candidates, 18-33 years for OBC candidates, 18-35 years for SC candidates.
- Candidates who are interested in Technical Assistant Gd-III (Chemistry) post should post graduated in Chemistry with Analytical/ Applied/ Industrial/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical Chemistry.
- For Assistant Technician post candidates should have three years diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ mechanical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering for three years for Assistant Rigman (Drilling) post.
- Matric pass with Science and ITI Trade certificate in related field for Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) post.
- Chemistry as main subject in B.Sc for the post Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry).
Salary for ONGC:
- A2 level – Rs. 12000 to Rs. 27000
A1 level-Rs. 11000 to Rs. 24000
W1 level-Rs. 10000 to Rs. 18000
- An annual increment of 3%on Basic Pay is applicable.
- Many other government facilities like Medical, performance related pay, Retirement benefit scheme etc.
- General/OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST, PWD & Ex-serviceman candidates the registration fee is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates should have to deposit the registration in any branch of state bank of India through the downloaded challan form.
- ONGC Account number 30827318409 and branch code: 1576
- Applicants with the Employment Exchanges/ Professional Employment Offices/ Ex-serviceman Welfare Departments in the state of Andhra Pradesh may only apply.
- Candidates screening should be done on the basis of information filled in the application form during registration.
- There should be various test in the ONGC like Written test, Physical standards measurement test, Vision test, Physical Efficiency test, Heavy vehicle Driving skill test, Stenography test, typing test.
- Candidates have to pass in each test separately for qualifying in ONGC.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates who interested and eligible can fill their form online and take a print out of S.B.I bank challan. Deposit the registration fee from any nearby branch of S.B.I in the Account of ONGC .
- candidates have to keep the S.B.I challan safely till the interview.
- Candidates are required to apply the application form online no other mode of form submission will be accepted.
- Last Date for filling online application form is 27-09-2014 till 6:00 P.M
- Interested candidates can fill their online application form before the last date.
- For more information about ONGC recruitment latest notification visit the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates should visit the site regularly to stay updated with latest notifications.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here