Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application for the recruitment to the post Ophthalmic Surgeon to filling the vacant vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in the proper format completely filled to the following address mention below. There a total of 19 vacant vacancies in the Public Service Commission, Gujarat. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application from.
Candidates can go through the official website www.guj.nic.in to fill their application form online and send the hard copy to the following address given below. The last date of receipt of their application form in the prescribed format duly completely in all respect is 19 July, 2014.
Gujarat PSC Post Details:
- Candidates age should not be more than 30 years are eligible to apply for this post.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/St categories candidate.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma ( ophthalmology ) from any recognized College/University.
- Eligible candidates can fill their application form through the official website.
- Written Exam: The selection are based on the written examination conducted by the Gujarat commission. The question paper consist of objective type and the candidates who can qualified exam are go to the next level. In the examination hall cell phones, calculator and other electronics device are not allowed along with the candidates.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview and final selection is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to the official website and click on apply online link.
- Fill their application with all essentials details and click on the submit button.
- Take a two print out of their application form along with registration number generated by the system.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Applicants can send one hard copy of their application form to the following address given below.
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
B- Block, First Floor
Gujarat – 380001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19 July, 2014
- Website: Applicants can apply online application form through the official website www.guj.nic.in and also know about other information related to admit cards/result.