Department of Posts, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Chennai has declared a latest employment notification for the recruitment of PA/ SA, Postman, MTS Posts. This TN Sports Quota Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 has announced by Tamilnadu Post Office Department of Posts through advertisement (No.PSB/400-29/2010/Chennai/20.08.2014) on it’s Website http://www.tamilnadupost.nic.in/.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle invites application from eligible candidates for appointment of Meritorious Sports persons for filling up the post of Postal Assistant / Sort Assistant, Postman, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. These PA/ SA, Postman, MTS Posts for the year 2012-2014 and for the unfilled Posts of the years 2006 to 2011 and for Postman and Multi Tasking Staff for the year 2012-2013 and unfilled Posts for the year 2006-2011 under sports quota against the vacancies in TN Postal Circle.
Candidates who possess class 12th/HSC or equivalent are eligible for the posts. Minimum age limit for the below posts are 18 Years and maximum age limit is 27 years. Aspirants Meritorious Sports candidates may send their applications on or before 22nd September 2014. For further details for this job vacancies are given below, please mentioned below.
|01.||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||49|
|02.||Multi Tasking staff||34|
- Minimum age limit 18 Years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Posts: Candidates should possess 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from recognised University/Board of School Education Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
- For Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Candidates must have Matriculation/ ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University
- For Postman Posts: Candidates possess Matriculation from a recognized Board/University.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- in any of the computerized post offices in Tamilnadu Postal Circle through e – Payment Direct Recruitment of PA/SA/PM/MTS under sports quota and Division/Unit for which he / she is applying and submit the original receipt along with the application.
- Applicants should be selected on desiring posts only on the basis of Fitness Trials.
How to Apply:
- All Eligible Meritorious Sports candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- After fill the application form candidates may send their form to following address,
- to Chief Postmaster General,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd September 2014
- Website: http://tamilnadupost.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here