The Board of Revenue for Rajasthan is going to announce a recruitment notification for the recruitment 2736 Patwari Post in department at all cities of Rajasthan. Board of Revenue will release this huge job vacancies recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in. There is a great job opportunity for those candidates who are preparing for Govt job vacancies and waiting for a huge job notification.
Revenue Board of Rajasthan, Ajmer inviting online applications from all interested and eligible candidates, according to the official notification recruitment to fill up the 2,763 vacant Patwari Posts in different districts of Rajasthan. The candidates must have passed 12th / Gradation from recognized institute and must have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani Culture. Candidates age should be between 18 – 30 years. Department issued a news in paper on 07.11.2014 that Rajasthan Patwari Department going to conduct Patwari Exam (Patwari Bharti) in upcoming months. 2736 Vacancies after approval of government recruitment process will be step ahead.
After release the notice of this job vacancies candidates can apply for the post online by official website http://www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in. Further details about this recruitment notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to appy and last date for BOR Rajasthan Patwari Post given below.
Rajasthan Patwari Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Patwari (Village Accountant)||2736|
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years for General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC (5 Years), Female Candidates (5 Years) and Female candidates of Reserved Category (10 years)
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must completed 12th / Gradation from a recognized board or university and must have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani Culture.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will be appointed on Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- The Application Fee can be paid through online/offline mode as mentioned in Official Notification.
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online when official advertisement will release soon on official website
- All interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before apply online
- Candidates should apply for the post as per the instructions given in Official Notification.
- After filling up the application form aspirants must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will declare soon
- Website: http://www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here