Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has declared another a recruitment notification for the vacant of PGT, Lecturer & Accounts Officer Posts. There are 352 Graduate Teacher Vacancies under Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim through direct recruitment.
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SKPSC) invites applications form local candidates having CTET/STET certificate for filling up the post of the post of Graduate Teachers in Humanities, Biology and Mathematics. Interested & eligible candidates may apply submit their application on or before 30th July 2014.
All interested & eligible candidate can apply for Sikkim GT / PGT Recruitment 2014 program, for this download application form at http://www.spscskm.gov.in. For further details like age limit, qualifications, application form, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment PGT, Lecturer & Accounts Officer Posts Details:
- Between 18 – 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Degree from a recognized University
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/-
- by deposit 0051-SPSC (SBI)
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Last date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th July 2014
- Website: http://spscskm.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here