Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has recently posted a recruitment notification through advertisement no. 51/SPSC/2014 for the recruitment of Graduate Teachers (GT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Posts under the HRM department, Government of Sikkim. There are 145 Graduate & Post Graduate Teachers Posts in Sikkim Public Service Commission, You may apply for the posts.
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up of following posts under Human Resource Development Government of Sikkim Pay band 2 for filling up of 145 Vacancies. All interested & eligible candidate can apply for Sikkim GT / PGT Recruitment 2014 program, for this download application form at www.spscskm.gov.in.
Further Job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Post Graduate Teachers Posts Details:
|01.||Graduate Teachers (GT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||145|
- No Age limit
- Graduation in relevant subject for Graduate Teachers post
- Master’s degree in respective subject for Post Graduate Teachers post
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to Pay Rs.150/-
- Written Exam
- Classroom demonstration
- Personality Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates should have submitted in the office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th July 2014
- Website: http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here