Karnataka Postal Circle, Karnataka invites application for the recruitment of Meritorious Sports Persons for Postal/Sorting Assistant, MTS, Postman vacancies under sports quota at post office or Railway Mail Offices. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date. Non Resident candidates of Karnataka should drawn Rs.100/- through IPO in favour of chief postmaster general , Karnataka circle, bangalore-560001.
The last date of receipt of application form is 28 July, 2014.
Postal Circle Posts Details:
|Sr||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|04||Multi Tasking Staff||02|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 28 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates should possess 10+2 standard or 12th class from recognized university for Postal/ Sorting Assistant Posts, Matriculation from a recognized university for Postman, MTS Posts, sportsmen who have represented a State or country in the National or international competitions in the sports and games, represented their university conducted by the inter university sports board in the sports & games, state schools team in the national sports/ games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in the sports/ games.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form within the last date so as to reach on 28 July, 2014.
Selection Process: Selection is based on the basis of educational and sports qualification marks. The candidates can also face entrance exam and final selection based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
Fee Required: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- ( One Hundred Only ) should be deposited/ paid in any post office in Karnataka Circle for Resident of Karnataka candidates. Non Resident Candidates of Karnataka should drawn Rs.100/- through IPO in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Karntaka Circle, Bangalore-560001.
Examination Fee: Candidates who are called for selection/ field trails will have to pay an examination fee of Rs.400/-. Women/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
Procedure to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications along with attested copies of educational qualifications, sports qualification/ achievements in the prescribed format.
- Two passport sized photographs are attested along with the application form. Attested a self addressed envelope of size 9 * 4 duly affixing a postal stamp of Rs.17/- for local candidates, Rs.40/- for outstation candidates must be duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form in the proper format to the following address given below.
The Chief Postmaster General ( R&E Section )
Karnataka Circle , Place Road
Bangalore – 560001.
- Last date of receipt application form: 28 July, 2014.
Download Notification: Click Here