Department Of Post, Office Of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi has given a notification for the Recruitment of 740 vacant vacancies for the post of the Postman And Mail guards. Applicants who are interested in doing job in Post office can apply for this Recruitment. Candidates who are interested and Eligible and are willing to fill the forms can fill their forms through the official website.
Applicants who are interested in filling the forms can fill their forms and submit them before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates are requested to fill their forms correctly and carefully to avoid the rejection. Incompletely filled application form will not be entertained.
Applicants an go through the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and details.
Name of the post: Postman
|Sr.||Name of the Division||Vacancies|
|01.||New Delhi South Division||160|
|02.||Delhi North Division||116|
|03.||New Delhi West Division||107|
|04.||Delhi East Division||107|
|05.||New Delhi South West Division||104|
|06.||New Delhi Central Division||83|
|08.||New Delhi HO||25|
Name of the Post: Mail Guards
|Sr.||Name of the division||Vacancies|
|01.||New Delhi Sorting Division||01|
|02.||Airmail Sorting Division||03|
|03.||Delhi Sorting Division||04|
- Candidates should have the age limit of 18 years to 27 years for the general category as on 03, Dec, 2014.
- Relaxation of 05 years in age for the SC/ST category candidates, 03 years for OBC category candidates and 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
Interested candidates should have passed matriculation from any recognized institute.
Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 and grade pay of Rs.2000 will be given to the selected candidates.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as Registration fee for all category candidates.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400 as examination fee for the general category males, EX- Serviceman etc.
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST category and women are exempted from the examination fee.
Candidates appearing will be selected on the basis of the candidates performance in Aptitude test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Applicants can scan their Photographs and Signature before filling the application form.
- Applicants should provide the valid Email ID or Mobile number.
- Read the instructions carefully before filing the online application form.
- Last Date filling online application form is 03 Dec, 2014.
- Last date for payment of fee is 05 Dec, 214.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from 13 Dec, 2014.
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can go through this website for filling the online application form.
- Official Notification: Download Here