Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Hyderabad is going to release a recruitment notification for the vacant of Postman & Mail Guard posts. Candidates, who are searching a government jobs, may apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014. AP Postal Circle invited applications for filling up 410 Postman and Mail Guard posts in various Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle.
Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th/ S.S.C and age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years. If you wants to apply for the AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard posts, you may read the full job criteria below.
All eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 18th August 2014. For further details like age limit, qualifications, application fee and how to apply are given below.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Postman, Mail Guard Posts Details:
- Between 18-27 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th/ S.S.C
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- SC/ ST/ PH and Women candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- All other candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Performance in the Aptitude Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Sale of Applications: 21st July 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th August 2014
- Tentative Date & Time of Examination: 24th October 2014
- Website: http://appost.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here