(UPPSC) Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2015 published a notification for the 372 vacancies of APO. Job hunter who want to join in the government sector its the over all great news to all the Law Graduates who can apply for UPPSC Jobs 2015.
For more information about Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Job 2015 like Age limit, Qualification, Vacancies details, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, Important links, How to Apply are mentioned below :
[box type = “info”]
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Vacancy details:
Post Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)
Last Date: May 29, 2015
Total Vacancies: 372
Category wise details :
- 21 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Eligibility Criteria for APO:
Eligible and interested candidates must have Law degree the recognized university with 60% marks.
Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/- Per Month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Rs. 125/- for Unreserved (General).
- For Other Backward Class – Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Rs. 125/-
- For Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Rs. 65/-
- For Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total Rs. 25/-
For more information about Exam Fees please see official Notification which are mentioned below.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in :
- Mains Exam
- Preliminary Exam
- Personal Interview
How To Apply for APO in UPPSC:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of UPPSC, by Loggin on to uppsc.up.nic.in
Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- Online application starts from: April 29, 2015
- Last date for fee Payment: May 25, 2015
- Last date of online application submission: May 29, 2015
Candidates applying on-line need NOT send hard copy of the On-line Application filled by them on-line or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. However they are advised to take printout of the On-line Application and retain it for further communication with the UPPSC.
Last date for receipt of application: On-line Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I, Part-II and Part-III of the Form) before last date of form submission according to advertisement, after which the Web. Link will be disabled.