Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has recently issued a latest recruitment advertisement for the vacant posts of Assistant Professor, General Surgery Assistant and Other posts. Rajasthan Public Service Commission released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Those candidates who are looking for Asst Professor jobs and Senior Demonstrator jobs in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Public Service Commissions invites online application from Indian citizen job hunters for filling up 517 Assistant Professor, General Surgery Assistant, Sr. Demonstrator Posts. Interested and eligible candidate submit their online application through official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates must have M.B.B.S/ DM/ MD in Medicine/ PMR/ Endocrinology/ Ophthalmology/ Surgery Degree or its equivalent from recognized university. Applicants age limit should be between 18-37 Years as on 01-01-2016.
The interested and eligible candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the due dates. Following vacancies are submit only online mode. Before applying online application form candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Details of Post details, age limit, qualification, how to application, selection process etc are given below.
Rajasthan PSC Asst Professor Sr. Demonstrator Posts Details:
|01.||Sr. Demonstrator- Pathology||234|
|02.||Sr. Demonstrator- Biochemistry||115|
|03.||Assistant Professor- General Surgery||41|
|04.||Assistant Professor- Pathology||31|
|06.||Assistant Professor Biochemistry||20|
|07.||Assistant Professor Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||16|
|08.||Assistant Professor Opthalmology||16|
|09.||Assistant Professor Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||13|
|10.||Assistant Professor Endocrinology||05|
- Candidates age should be above 18 Years and should not exceed than 37 years as on 01-01-2016
- Upper age limit not exceeding 37 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
|Sr. Demonstrator- Pathology||MBBS|
|Sr. Demonstrator- Biochemistry||MBBS/ M. Sc in Medical Biochemistry|
|Assistant Professor- General Surgery||M.S in Surgery/ General Surgery|
|Assistant Professor- Pathology||MD/ Ph. D/ D. Sc in Pathology|
|Sr. Demonstrator- Biochemist||M. Sc (Medical) in Biochemistry|
|Assistant Professor- Biochemistry||M.D in Biochemistry/ MBBS with M. Sc in Med. Biochemistry|
|Assistant Professor- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||MD (PMR)/ MD (Medicine) with Diploma in PMR/ M.S (General Surgery)/ M.S (Orthopaedics) with Specialty of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|Assistant Professor- Opthalmology||MS/ MD in Opthalmology|
|Assistant Professor- Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||M.S in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology|
|Assistant Professor- Endocrionology||DM/ MD in Endocrionology/ Medicine/ Paediatrics|
- Candidates will get salary of Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For General/ Creamy layer BC/ Special BC Category: Rs. 350/-
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan & All PH candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Written Exam:
- The selection is based on the written examination will be conducted by the RPSC. Candidates who will be qualified called for an interview
- Personal Interview:
- Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of interview will be informed through the medium of admit cards.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on link “Apply Online” Click on New User.
- Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM
- After payment of fees, Click on link ‘Apply Online’ Existing User.
- Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of RPSC.
- Click on the submit button after filling all valid/correct details.
- Take a print out of application form after successful submission of application form.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24th February 2015
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18th March 2015