Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment to the post Assistant Professor for filling the vacancies of various subject Professor. People who are interested can apply online application before the last date through the official website. Before applying candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post subject professors. Number of people will applied for the Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014.
Candidates can go through the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014, PSC Exam Result 2014 and PSC Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Aspirants are advised to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. There are a total 899 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Assistant Professor of various subjects.
The last date for apply online application form is 09 Oct, 2014.
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Assistant Professor||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 Jan, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must qualify Post Graduate Degree from any recognized college/institution/university and also qualify NET/SLET/SET/P.HD.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form before the last date through the official website link mention below.
The pay scale will be given Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- and Grade Pay Rs.6000/- to the post Assistant Professors in any subjects.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.400/-(Four Hundred Only) for all candidates and Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) for the candidates resident in Chhattisgarh as a application fee through the Debit/Credit Cards.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The question paper will be 300 marks and total number of question will be 150. All the question will be objective type and also have a negative marking. People are advised to not bring costly/valuable items and mobile phone/calculator/electronic appliances in the examination hall. The exam syllabus is also mention in the official notification link given below.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview examination. The candidates who will qualify in the written examination called for an interview. The venue and date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Log on to the official website and click on the online application link.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Upload their scanned image of photograph and signature of appropriate size in the application form.
- Take a print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 10 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 09 Oct, 2014
- Last date of making correction in application form: 10 Oct to 16 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Note: Applicants who want to get the syllabus of the PSC exam can go through the official notification link and do preparation according to the syllabus and paper pattern.