APSC Job 2015 – 89 Fishery Extension Officer, JE & Asst Food Analyst Posts: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently issued a latest recruitment of 89 Junior Engineer (Civil), Fisheries Extension Officer and Assistant Food Analyst post in their various Departments. There are a total of 89 vacancies in their various Departments. Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission invited applications for Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Deptt, Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Fishery Deptt and Asstt. Food Analyst (Class-I) in the State Public Health Laboratory, Bamunimaidan, Ghy-21 under H &F.W(A) Deptt. Please NOTE that Govt. servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service(Pension) Rules, 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, Which are already formulated with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 05.05.2015. Interested & Eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply through the prescribed format on or before 05 May 2015. Fore more information about ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Job 2015 are mentioned below :
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
ASSAM PSC Jr Eng. Fishery Posts Notification Details:
Total Posts : 89
|01.||Fishery Extension Officer Under Fishery Department||52|
|02.||Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Fishery Department||32|
|03.||Assistant Food Analyst (Class-I) Under H & F.W(A) Department||05|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2015.
- The upper age limit is relax able up to 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/(P) & ST(H) Candidates.
- For Fishery Extension Officer post – Candidates minimum qualification B.F.Sc. Degree from any college/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any Institute of I.C.A.R.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) post – The essential qualification for the post of Junior Engineer is Diploma in the Civil engineering from any Engineering Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- For Asstt. Food Analyst (Class-I) post – Applicants must be M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food & Drug from a recognized university.
- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules of the Govt. of Assam for Post no. 1
- Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 3300/- plus allowances as admissible under the rules of the Govt. of Assam for Post no. 2
- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB-4) with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- plus allowances as
admissible under the Rules of the Govt. of Assam for Post no. 3
- based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview conducted by the commission
- If the number of applications received is large, the
- i. Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement. OR
- ii. By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
How To Apply :
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 05.05.2015
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05 May 2015
- Official Website: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here