Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 : The Assam Public Service Commission has disclosed a notification for recruitment of 124 Inspector and Jr Grade Officer for the year 2015-2016. This notification is available on www.apsc.nic.in , interested applicants can apply through online mode for these 124 Vacant Posts of Inspector Assam. Last Date of online application is 01.08.2015
Assam PSC Inspector Recruitment 2015 selection process consists Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Also check : Assam Home Guard Recruitment 2015
Assam Public Service Commission 124 Recruitment has declared various posts such as Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade), Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr Grade), Asst. Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise. Graduates are eligible to apply for these 124 Assam PSC Vacancies 2015. The candidates should be an Indian citizens.
The Assam Public Service Commission will hold the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2015 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the under mentioned service/posts in accordance with the Assam Public Service Combined Competitive Examination Rules 1989.
Candidates looking for Government Administrative Jobs may surly look forward to apply against these 124 Government Vacancies in Assam 2015. There is online application facility to apply.
The Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The provision relating to Public service Commission have been laid down in Chapter-II of Part XIV of the constitution. The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for different period after Mr James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951.
- Candidates must produce a photo identity proof like Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID Card/Bank Pass Book containing photograph/ID Card issued by the Educational Institution where he/she is studying presently/ ID Card issued by Government or public Sector undertaking in the Examination Hall.
- Admission certificate containing Roll No and attendance sheet will be issued to eligible candidates for appearing in the Preliminary/Main and/or uploaded in the Commission’s Website.
- There is no reservation for SC category for the posts in ACS Junior Grade due to full utilization of the prescribed percentage of reservation for this reserved category in the Grade.
124 Assam PSC Vacancies Details 2015:-
No. of Posts :- 124
Department :- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Job location :- All over in Assam.
|01.||Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||30|
|02.||Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr Grade)||60|
|03.||Asstt. Registrar of Co-operative Societies||1|
|05.||Inspector of Taxes||25|
|06.||Inspector of Excise||2|
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 Age Limit:
- General Candidates – 21 years to 38 years
- SC/ST – 21 years to 43 years
Assam 124 Inspector 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
124 Inspector Assam PSC Pay Scale:
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) : 12500-40000+5400 Grade Pay
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr Grade) : 12500-40000+5400 Grade Pay
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-operative Societies : 12500-40000+5400 Grade Pay
- Labour Inspector : 8000-35000+4300 Grade Pay
- Inspector of Taxes : 8000-35000+4300 Grade Pay
- Inspector of Excise : 8000-35000+4300 Grade Pay
Assam 124 PSC Application Fee:
- Application Fees : Nil
- Examination Fees :- For general/OBC – Rs.100 /- and for SC/ST – Rs.50/-
Selection Process of APSC Vacancies 2015:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Procedure for Apply APSC application form 2015:
- Log on to the official site www.apsc.nic.in
- Fill the details of application form
- Submit and take the printout of it
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01.08.2015
Candidates are advised that please read the APSC Notification 2015 carefully before apply for APSC Medical Officer application form 2015. For more details like APSC results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D.
Candidates are advised that please read the APSC Medical Officer advertisement 2015 carefully before apply APSC Medical Officer application form 2015.