Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently issued an employment notification for the Assistant Engineers Posts. This is a good chance for job opportunity for job hunters who are eager waiting for PSC jobs. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission declared this notification on it’s official website www.mppsc.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) inviting applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed from for filling up the 371 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. MPPSC is going to conducting the State Engineering Service Exam (Preliminary)-2014 for 371 Asst Eng. Posts. Candidates should have Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Agriculture Engineering. Applicants age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2015.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 12th January 2015 to 11th February 2015. The Eligible candidates who have Degree in Engineering can apply online. If you wants to apply the following posts you may read the full notification from official website or below.
MPPSC Assistant Engineer Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||302|
|02.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|03.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||25|
|04.||Assistant Agriculture Engineer||10|
- Candidates minimum age should not be less then 21 Years and Maximum age limit should not exceeding 40 Years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must possess Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Agriculture Engineering from any recognized university
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- General candidates of MP have to pay Rs 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC & PH Candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 800/-
- Candidates other than residents of Madhya Pradesh state has to pay the fee Rs.1600/-
- All the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk &
- Candidates selection on the basis of their performance in Preliminary, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Interested Candidates submit their application through online on official website.
- Before online submission, Candidates read notification related with application.
- Candidates has not upload any document with online application.
- Candidates enclosed attested copies of essential document at the time of Interview.
- Start Date for Filling Online Application: 12th January 2015
- Last Date for Submission Online Application: 11th February 2015
- Last Date for Deposit Fee online: 11th February 2014
- Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 22nd May 2015 to 12th June 2015.
- Date of Preliminary Exam & Timing : 14th June 2015
- Candidates may edit any error between 19th January 2015 to 13th February 2015 with additional Rs. 50/- error fee.
- All the link for online Application form will be active from 12th January 2015.
- Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here