Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 280 Assistant Professor Post on regular basis. There are 280 Asst Professor Posts in Manipur PSC for job seekers. Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) published this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/. Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) inviting applications from eligible Indian citizen for filling up the following posts in Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014.
All those candidates who want to get job under its colleges, they can apply for the same recruitment through offline mode up to 11 December 2014. Government has taken help of Manipur PSC for appointing knowledgeable and skillful candidates. Applicants must have Master’s Degree level with at least 55% marks & qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET)/ accredited test.
Candidates age limitation should be 38 years and below as on 13-11-2014. Aspirants may send the applications on or before 11th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Manipur PSC Asst Professor Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limitation should be 38 years and below as on 13-11-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree level with at least 55% marks & qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET)/ accredited test.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,000/- per month
- Candidates should have to pay 100/- at the Commission’s Counter.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
- For for SC/ ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/- in cash only submitted along with the application form at the counter of MPSC.
- Candidates selection will be basis on Examination & interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to fill application form in prescribed format and send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Before fill the application form applicants read the eligibility criteria carefully
- After fill the the applications form candidates should send their application form to mentioned address
- Date of Issuing Application Form: 15th November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th December 2014.
- Website: http://mpscmanipur.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here