Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Account Officer in BPSC. People who are interested and eligible can filled their application form and submit to the following address mention below. Most of the eligible candidates will be applied for the recruitment to post Account Officer (AO) in Bihar Public Service Commission. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and important instruction. There are a total 100 vacant vacancies to the post Account Officer for the recruitment in BPSC.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bpsc.gov.in to download the application form in the prescribed format and challan form for pay application fee through any branch of SBI. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming information like BPSC Account Officer Admit Card 2015, BPSC Answer Key (Solved) 2015 and BPSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates must filled their application form completely duly signed and send to the official address of Bihar Public Service Commission.
The last date for submission of application form so as to reached before 16th Mar, 2015.
BPSC Account Officer Post Detail:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years for the recruitment will be eligible.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants have Bachelor Degree in commerce/Maths/Economics from any recognized university/colleges/institution.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the official address mention below.
Selected candidates will be given Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month and grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.375/- (Three Hundred Seventy Five Only) as a application fee fro the Gen/OBC category candidates.
- The candidates belongs from SC/ST/Women categories are required to pay Rs.150/-( One Hundred Fity Only) as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). The question paper will be divided into four section and maximum marks will be 200 marks. Applicants who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter by post. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the overall marks obtained in the written and interview examination.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before applying candidates download the application form from the below link in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and true as per their educational qualification documents.
- Applicants must enclosed all the necessary documents like High School Mark Sheet & Certificate, Intermediate Mark Sheet & Certificate, Graduation Degree Certification, Caste Certificate, Permanent Address Certificate and other curricular activities certificates.
- Two self addressed envelope of size 16*10 cm along with 40-40 Rs stamp ticket should be affixed.
- Candidates can send their application form along with all essential documents in envelope to the following address mention below.
The Controller of Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC),
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Beily Road
Patna Pin Code- 800001
- Last Date for submission of application form so as to reached on: 16 March, 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Download Challan Form: Click Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.bpsc.gov.in to download the application form/challan form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.