Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Assistant’ in BPSC. Applicants who were qualified the Pre-Exam can only eligible to apply for the BPSC Mains Exam 2014. Most of the candidates were given examination of BPSC Preliminary Assistant Exam 2013 which is scheduled on 20 July, 2014 at various examination centres allotted by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates can fill their application form in the prescribed format and sent before the last date to the following address mention below.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like BPSC Asst Mains Exam Result 2014, BPSC Mains Exam Dates 2014 and Assistant PSC Mains Answer Key 2014. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form and send to the following address mention below. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Bihar Public Service Commission to know information about the upcoming notification. There are a total of 3792 candidates will be participated in the BPSC Mains Asst Examination. The mains examination consist of two paper- paper-I (General Hindi) and paper-II (General Knowledge).
The last date for receipt of application form is 07 Nov, 2014.
BPSC Assistant Mains 2013 Exam Notification Post Details:
Name of Examination: BPSC Mains Exam 2013
Number of Post: 25
- Candidates should posses Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university/colleges/institution.
- Eligible and Pre-Exam qualified candidates can only fill their application form and send to the following address mention below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.375/-(Three Hundred Seventy Five) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for the SC/ST category candidates as a application fee.
- The applicants are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Only) as a bank charges for all the categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates who were qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for the Mains Exam. There are a total of 3792 candidates qualified in the Pre Exam and only these candidates are eligible to apply. The Mains Examination consist of two papers- Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I will be of General Hindi and paper-II will be of General Knowledge.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue and date of the interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the official website. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances of the candidates in written and interview examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form people must download the format of application form through the official website.
- Paste photograph in the appropriate place provided in the application form and cross signed the photograph.
- Two self addressed envelope (16 * 10) cm affixed Rs 40/- stamps on each envelope.
- Attached all the essential documents along with the application form and sent to the following address mention below.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only sent their application form completely filled to the following address given below.
The Controller of Examination
Bihar Public Service Commission
15 Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
Bely Road Patna- 800001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Download Here: Official Notification