Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of 117 Child Development Project Officer vacancies. This recruitment notification is published by TNPSC on it’s Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ for eligible candidates who are waiting for PSC job vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites applications from woman candidates through online mode upto 28.11.2014 for Direct Recruitment to the following post in the Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme for fill up total 117 Vacancies in various TN Services. Candidates must have Degree in Nutrition/ Degree in Home Science/ Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University to apply the following posts and candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for General Category candidates.
All interested candidates may apply online on or before 26-12-2014. If you are interested and eligible for these job vacancies read the full job criteria and apply for following posts. Candidates are required to Apply only through Online Mode on or before 26th December 2014. Further details about this job notification like age limit eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and how to apply for CDPO Post in TNPSC Recruitment 2014 is mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu PSC CDPO Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Child Development Project Officer||117|
- Applicants age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for General Category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have Degree in Nutrition/ Degree in Home Science/ Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,500/-.
- All interested candidates have to pay Rs. 175/-.
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- of Application Cost.
- Online: Pay the fee through the online through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment
- Offline: Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office
- Candidates will be selected based on Main Written Examination and Oral Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated & take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26th December 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 15th February 2015
- Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Notification & Apply: Click Here