Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invited a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Civil Judge for filling the vacant vacancies in HPSC. People who are eligible can apply online application form for HPSC Recruitment 2014 before the last date through the official website. Candidates can fill their application form for the HPSC Recruitment to the post Civil Judge. Before applying people must check the eligibility criteria for the desired post in Haryana Public Service Commission.
Applicants can log on to the official website www.hpsconline.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People can apply online application form through the official website and also know information about the upcoming notification like HPSC Civil Judge Exam Result 2014, Civil Judge Answer Key 2014 and HPSC Recruitment 2014. There are a total of 137 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Civil Judge In Haryana Public Service Commission.
The last date for applying online application form is 18 Oct, 2014.
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Civil Judge (Junior Division)||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years for the recruitment to the post civil judge.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses Degree in Bachelor of Law to be enrolled in Advocate Law under the Advocate Act 1961 and there rules made under from the recognized colleges/Institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the post Civil Judge in Haryana Public Service Commission.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Fifty Only) for SC/ST/Women categories candidates.
- No fee will be required to pay for physical handicapped candidates (At Lest 40% Disability).
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the Preliminary, Mains and Interview examination. Question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. Applicants who qualify the pre exam only will be eligible for Mains Examination. People are advised to not bring mobile phones, calculator, costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. Applicants who will be passed in both the examination will eligible for interview exam. The candidates will be informed through the medium of call letter about the venue and dates of interview examination. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in the respective examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the Online Application Form link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- After the completion of application form candidates must pay the fee through the challan form.
- Keep the print of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 22 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 18 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.hpsconline.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here