Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has recently issued an employment notification for the 1070 vacant vacancies for the post of Collage Lecturer Vacancies. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) released this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. This is a golden chance for job seekers who are eager waiting for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment Notification 2015.
RPSC inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Collage Lecturer for various subjects. Candidates must have Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University. Age limit for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for the post of College Lecturer should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01st July 2015. Candidates who are fulfilling the conditions can only fill forms for this recruitment.
Candidates are requested to fill the forms after reading the instructions carefully. Fill the forms completely and correctly as to avoid the rejection of the application form. Fill all the information according to the documents. Candidates can submit the forms before the last date of Submission. There is no any other mode of filling the application form applications filled from any other mode will not be entertained. Aspirants can apply before 27th February 2015. Applicants are requested to go through the official website regularly to be update with the latest Notification and details.
Rajasthan PSC College Lecturer Posts Recruitment Details:
Posts Name and Vacancies :
- Political Science : 94 Posts
- Geography : 87 Posts
- Law : 82 Posts
- Economics : 36 Posts
- English Literature : 93 Posts
- History : 84 Posts
- Zoology : 70 Posts
- Chemistry : 75 Posts
- Hindi Literature : 59 Posts
- Philosophy : 08 Posts
- Psychology : 03 Posts
- Public Administration : 15 Posts
- Sanskrit : 64 Posts
- Sindhi : 01 Posts
- Sociology : 30 Posts
- Urdu : 22 Posts
- Botany : 66 Posts
- Library Science : 01 Posts
- Computer Science : 08 Posts
- Maths : 44 Posts
- Physics : 60 Posts
- Accountancy & Business : 20 Posts
- Economic Administration & Finance Management : 27 Posts
- Geology : 04 Posts
- Drawing : 08 Posts
- Music Gayan : 07 Posts
- Music Instrument (Vadan) : 01 Posts
- Cloth Dying & Printing : 01 Posts
- Candidates minimum age limit should 21 years to Maximum 35 years as on 01st July 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
Pay Scale :
- Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- Pay scale + Rs.6000/- Grade pay Per month
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written examination or interview marks/ performance skills.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before fill the application form candidates must read the full official notification carefully
- Fill the application form details truly, After complete and submitted the application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Starting Date of Online Application Registration: 19th January 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27th February 2015
- Website: http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here