Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited a notification for the recruitment to the posts Block Development Officer, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Surgeon, Drugs Inspector and Technical Officers in GPSC. People who are interested and eligible can filled their online application form before the last date through the official website of Goa Public Service Commission. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the various posts mention below. There are a total 17 vacant vacancies for the recruitment in GPSC.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.goapsc.gov.in/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the various post in Goa Public Service Commission. People are advised to check official website regularly to know about the latest and upcoming notification like Goa PSC Exam Admit Card 2014, PSC Technical Asst Exam Result 2014 and PSC Exam Answer Key 2014. Aspirants can apply online application form only through online mode filled by the candidates through the authorized website of Goa Public Service Commission.
The last date for applying online application form is 01 Oct, 2014.
Goa Tech Officer, Asst & Associate Professor PSC Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Block Development Officer||09|
- Candidates age should be between not more than 42 years for all the posts in Goa Public Service Commission.
- Age relaxation will be upto of 3 year for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories.
- The age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicant have a Degree in respective discipline for the desired post in which they apply from any recognized College/Institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form according to their educational qualification.
The Pay Scale will be given to the candidates is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4600/- to the selected candidates.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depends upon the written examination conducted by the Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC). People are advised to not bring any cell phones, calculator, valuable/costly items and any electronic appliances in the examination hall. Candidates who will qualified in the examination will be called for an interview examination.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Qualified candidates called for an interview and final selection selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance performed in the written examination and interview both. People are requested to keep in the touch with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Exam Result/Answer Key.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of GPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online Application link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid of best of their knowledge.
- Click on the submit button after filling online application form completely and upload their scanned image of proper format/size.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the link mention below.
- Last date for filling online application form: 01 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.goapsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here