733 Deputy Section Officer Posts Gujurat PSC Recruitment Notification 2015: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Gujurat has declared a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Deputy Section Officer Posts in Gujarat PSC. There are 773 Vacancies of Deputy Section Officer in various divisions for eligible candidates who are waiting for this job vacancies. GPSC published this recruitment notification through Advertisement no: 48/2014-15 for job hunters on it’s official website http://ojas1.guj.nic.in/.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited online application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant Deputy Section Officer & Mamlatdar Posts in various division in GPSC. If you are eligible want to apply for following posts, you should read the official notification. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the respective both posts. Download GPSC Deputy Section Officer Posts Recruitment Notification 2015 from below links. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in in any subjects recognized University. Must be knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi languages. Applicants age should below 30 years as on the last date.
Applicants can go through the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website and apply online application form. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. GPSC Recruitment Board will conduct the Screening Test on 21st June 2015. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website of GPSC to know information about the upcoming notification like Deputy Section Officer Posts GPSC Exam Admit cards 2015, GPSC Exam Result 2015.
Last Date of Application for Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC vacancies is 31st March 2015.
Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Deputy Section Officer (Revenue Officer)||400|
|02.||Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat)||318|
|03.||Deputy Section Officer (Legislative Secretariat)||10|
|04.||Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission)||05|
- Candidates age should not below 20 Years & should not be more than 30 years as on 31-03-2015.
- Age relaxation will apply as per rules
- No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant
- Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application
- A candidate shall hold a Bachelor‟s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
- Applicants should have knowledge in computer application.
- Rs.13,700/- (Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs.9300-34800 /- Pay-band + Rs.4400/- Grade pay after completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the through Screening Test and Personal interview conducting by the Gujurat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
- The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview.Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form and again recheck the detail of application form before submitting.
- Upload photograph an signature to the appropriate place in the application form.
- Keep the print of application form and confirmation page.
- After fill the online application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st March 2015
- Date of Screening Test: 21st June 2015
- Official Website: http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here