Gujarat Public Service Commission has invited online application for 30 Research Officer Post Job. Interested applicants can apply online for 30 Research Officer Job Scale-II before last date 20.08.2014. Applicants see instructions about GPSC Recruitment 30 Research Officer Post.
Applicants can go through the official website www.gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like GPSC Admit cards 2014, Research Officers GPSC Exam Result 2014. Applicants can submit their application only online mode from official website. Candidates can go through the authorized website regularly to know information about the related notification. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) released notification for 30 Research Officer Post from eligible applicants. The instructions that are used in submitting of online application like as post details, eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, how to apply and other information are given below.
The last date of filling online application form is 20 Aug, 2014.
GPSC Recruitment 2014 – 30 Research Officer Posts Details:
Name of the Post
No. of Post
|Candidates qualified Post Graduate Degree with Second Division in Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Economics or Mathematics Principal subject from recognized university.
Candidates qualified Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks in Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Economics or Mathematics Principal subject from recognized university.
Age Limit for 40-Municipal Health Officer Post:
- Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation is
- 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC candidates.
- Age relaxation is 05 years for Unreserved Women candidates.
- Age relaxation is 10 years (maximum up to 45 years) for reserved Women candidates.
- Age relaxation is 10 years (maximum up to 40 years) for Ex. Servicemen, Military Service, ECO, SSCO candidates.
- Eligibility criteria for Research Officer Post Job are mentioned above post details table.
- Candidates having knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for Unreserved Candidates.
- No application fee for Reserved Category and PWD candidates.
- Application fee is deposited through bank challan.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale for Municipal Health Officer in GPSC:
- Rs. 9,300–34,800 (Grade pay – Rs. 4600)
How to Apply:
- Applicants submit their application form before last date 20.08.2014.
- Candidates log on website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for information about 30 Research Officer Post in GPSC.
- Candidate submit their online application only GPSC website www.gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Application fee is submitted through bank challan.
- Applicant must log on official website before submission of online application.
- Date of Publication Advertisement: 05.08.2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20.08.2014, 01.00 pm.
- Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ , www.gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Submission of Online Application: Click here
- Official Notification in English: Download Here
- Official Notification in Gujarati: Download Here