Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment to the post Group A, B & C for various technical and non-technical trade. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Karnataka Public Service Commission. Before filling their online application form candidates must know about the minimum educational qualification for the recruitment posts Principal, Physic Lecturer, Chemistry Lecturer, Maths Lecturer and various other posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online their application form only through official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Applicants can go through the official website http://kpscapps.com to submit their online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification published on authorized website. There are a total of 899 vacant vacancies for the KPSC Recruitment 2015 to the post Principal, Physics Lecturer, Chemistry Lecturer, Maths Lecturer, Biology Lecturer, English Language Lecture, Town Planner and other various posts. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the various post as a teachers in Karnataka Public Service Commission. People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like KPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2015, Karnataka PSC Answer Key (Solved) 2015 and KPSC Interview Call Letter 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 22 March, 2015.
899 KPSC Group A B & C Recruitment Posts Details 2015:
|10.||Computer Science Lecturer||05|
|11.||Assistant Director (Boilrs)||12|
|12.||Assistant Horticulture Officer||362|
|13.||Staff Nurse ( Female )||90|
|14.||Town Planner Assistant||121|
|15.||Assistant Employment Officer||05|
|16.||Staff Nurse (Residential School)||03|
|20.||Town & Rural Planning Assistant Director||34|
|21.||Tamil Language Lecturer||04|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for the recruitment to the various posts mention above.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have Post Graduation Degree/Master Degree/Bachelor Degree or its equivalent as respective posts from any recognized college/university/institutions.
- Candidates must know about the educational qualification criteria for various posts (As per official Notification) in karnataka public service commission.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) as a application fee for all categories candidates through the postal order/bank challan.
- Application fee will not be refundable under any condition, after once pay by the candidates.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission at various examination centers. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. If candidates will pass/qualify in the written examination called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview examination. The venue and date of an interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the medium of interview letter. Final selection of the applicants will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written & interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the login page of official website.
- Aspirants can fill all the five steps to complete their online application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly & true with best of their knowledge.
- After upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the application form of correct format (JPG/JPEG).
- For pay application fee candidates should print challan form.
- Finally print their application form and confirmation page for future references.
- Commencing date for filling online application form: 21 Feb, 2015
- Closing date for online application form: 22 Mar, 2015
- Last date for paying application fee: 23 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.kpscapps.in to apply online application form and also know about the upcoming notification like Answer Key/Exam Result.