Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to conduct the Gazetted Probationers (Preliminary) Examination 2014 (KAS) for the recruitment of 440 Group A & B posts. Karnataka PSC has released Gazetted Probationers (Preliminary) Examination 2014 (KAS) notification on it’s official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in. All eligible and interested candidates can be applied through online.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) inviting online application form eligible candidates for KAS Gazetted Probationers exam in GROUP A/B. Applicants who are interested should have the Degree/ Post Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent. Applicants age should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 20-02-2015. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their forms online through the official website.
Interested and eligible Indian Citizens candidates are requested to apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and submit filled online application form on or before 20-02-2015 till 11:45 pm. Applicants are requested to completely fill the form after reading the instructions for form filling. Candidates should give the correct information for filling the form, Incomplete and incorrectly filled forms will be rejected.
Candidates are requested to visit the official website regularly to be updated with the Latest Notifications and Details. Here is candidates are check all about of Details for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2015 Notification.
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam Details:
Exam Name: Gazetted Probationers Examination 2014
Vacancies: 440 Posts
Post wise Details:
- Tahsildar – (Grade-2) Karnataka Administrative Service (Revenue Dept.) (Group-B): 114 posts
- Karnataka Administrative Service (Group-A) Junior Scale –Assistant Commissioner: 60 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Finance Dept.) (Group-B): 58 posts
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes (Finance Dept.) (Group-A): 55 posts
- Taluk Social Welfare Officer ( Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-B): 45 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Group-A): 38 posts
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary, Rural Development & Panchayath Raj Dept. (Group-A): 26 posts
- Assistant Director ( Food, Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Dept.) (Group-B): 14 posts
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons (Group-B): 09 posts
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, (Backward) Classes, Welfare Dept. (Group-A): 07 posts
- Assistant Treasury Officer (Treasury Dept.) (Group-B): 05 posts
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-A): 03 posts
- Assistant Director (Department Of Youth Empowerment & Sports) (Group-B): 03 posts
- Assistant Director (Tourism Dept.) (Group-B): 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Dept.) Group-B: 01 post
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years for General Category Candidates.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Applicants who are interested should have the Degree/ Post Graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General Merit (GM), Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B
- For SC, ST, Cat-1, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Military Person (Ex-MP) should ahve to pay only Rs. 25/-.
- Fee can be pay through Computerized Post Offices Only.
- Candidates who are Eligible and interested will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of KPSC.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants can scan the Photo and signature before filling the form.
- Fill the detail correctly and submit the application form
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application, and take print out for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd January 2015
- Last Date of Online Application for Submission: 20th February 015
- Date of KAS(Preliminary Exam): 19th April 2015
- Website: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here