MPPSC Jobs 2016 :- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently announced a notification to fill up 251 posts of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) by online through the official website www.mppsc.nic.in. Process of online application form has been started from 14-Jan-2016 and the last date of submission of application form is 13-Feb-2016.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation in Law in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the MPPSC ADPO jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 24 years and maximum should be 40 years as on 01-Jan-2016.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for central government jobs and if you want to work in these govt. jobs and searching for Madhya Pradesh Govt. Jobs 2015, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
MPPSC ADPO Vacancies 2016:
No. of posts :- 251
Organization :- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Job Location :- All over in Madhya Pradesh.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)||251|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 24-40 years as on 01-Jan-2016.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed Graduation in Law in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for vacancies 2015:
- For unreserved category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.1200/-.
- For SC/ ST category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.600/-.
Pay Scale of Posts 2015:
- Rs.9300/- 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3600/- per month.
For more details please read full MPPSC ADPO Jobs notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the online recruitment portal :- http://mppscdemo.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is 14-Jan-2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 13-Feb-2016.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.mppsc.nic.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the MPPSC Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.