227 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts MPSC Recruitment 2015: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Maharashtra has has recently issued a recruitment notification for 227 Civil Judge (JD) Posts. All Candidates who are interested in this job, may fill Online application form. Maharashtra Public Service Commission release this recruitment notification on it’s official website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ OR www.mpsc.gov.in/.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited online application from eligible candidates for filling up the the recruitment of the post 227 Civil Judge (JD) Positions in MPSC. People who are interested can apply online application for the MPSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates must have qualified Bachelor of Law degree (Public prosecutor will be considered), L.L.M. (Final year Candidates also eligible) from Recognized Institute or University. Age limitation 21 Years to 35 Years as on 23-03-2015.
Eligible and interested candidates can fill their online application form before the last date. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. People who are interested can apply only online application form through the official website of MPSC. You may read the full job notification below.Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct the preliminary examination on 31 May 2015 at the various examination centers.
Candidates can go through official website www.mpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information related with latest and upcoming notification of MPSC Civil Judge (JD) Posts Recruitment 2015. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information related with MPSC Recruitment 2015, Civil Judge (JD) Posts Exam Admit Cards and Exam Result notification. There are a total of 227 vacant position for the Civil Judge (JD) Posts in MPSC Recruitment 2015.
Last Date for Submit MPSC Online Application Form is 23 March 2015.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts Details:
|01.||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||227|
- Applicants age must like between 21 years to 35 years as on 23-03-2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST categories and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Eligible and interested candidates must have qualified Bachelor of Law degree (Public prosecutor will be considered), LLB/ LLM degree or its equivalent with 55% marks from any university and college
- Candidates must have a knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Refer the notification for complete details
- As per government rules.
- Candidates should have to pay application form fee Rs. 365/- For Unreserved Category Candidates
- All Other Reserved Category Candidates Rs. 265/-.
- in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates. The candidates who qualified the examination called for an interview. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances, cell phone, calculator and costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The venue and date & time of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. The final selection of the candidates can be done on the on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in both written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of MPSC.
- Click on the Latest News link on the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form and again recheck the detail of application form before submitting.
- Upload photograph an signature to the appropriate place in the application form.
- Keep the print of application form and confirmation page.
- After fill the online application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Applications Receiving on 03rd March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23rd March 2015
- Examination Date: Will be in the month of April or May 2015.
- Official Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here