MPSC Vacancies 2015 :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published a job bulletin to fill up 227 posts of Judicial Magistrate and Civil Judge by online through the official official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Process of online application form is start from 01-09-2015 and the last date of submission of application form is 15-09-2015 till 05.00 P.M.
General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.515/-, but there is only Rs.315/- as application fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have Law graduation/LLM degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal Interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 21 years and maximum 25 years for Civil Judge and 35 years for Judicial Magistrate. .
Here we are inform you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- careervendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the MPSC advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
MPSC Judicial Magistrate & Civil Judge Jobs Details 2015:
No. of posts :- 227
Department :- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Job Location :- All over in Maharashtra.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 21-25 years for Civil Judge and 21-35 years for Judicial Magistrate.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have Law graduation/LLM degree in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Medical Council/Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by careervendor.com.
Application fees for MPSC Posts 2015:
- For general/OBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.515/-
- For Sc/ST/PWD category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.315/-.
Pay Scale of the recruitment 2015:
- For more details please read full MPSC Judicial Magistrate & Civil Judge Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Posts 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website : www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for MPSC Jobs 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is 01-09-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 15-09-2015 till 05.00 P.M.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.mpsc.gov.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the MPSC Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card ,Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply MPSC application form 2015.