Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released a notification for the recruitment to the posts Education Service-II (School Branch) for filling the vacant position in various categories. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission. Before filling their online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in OPSC. A huge number of people will applied for the Education Service Recruitment 2014 (School Branch) in Odisha Public Service Commission.
Applicants can go through the official website www.opsconline.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like OPSC Exam Admit Card 2014, OPSC Education Service Exam result 2014 and Odisha Public Service Exam Answer Key 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website. Aspirants are advised to check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification published on the authorized website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
The last date for apply online application form is 10 Oct, 2014
Odisha PSC Education Service School Branch Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Education Service (School Branch)||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Humanities (Arts) or Science or Commerce /Master Degree in Humanities (Arts) or Science or Commerce/ B.A (Hons)/B.Sc/B.ed Degree from any regional education of college from any recognised college/institution/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the Education Service-II (School Branch) Recruitment 2014.
The pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with the usual dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Odisha Government.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/-(Three Hundred Only) as a application fee through the medium of challan form deposited in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- No fee will be required to pay for SC/ST/PH categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) at various centres allotted that are Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur. The witten exam will be consist of three papers General English, General Knowledge and Education. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances and valuable/costly items in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for Voice Viva Test. The final selection of the candidate will be depend upon the overall performance in the respective examination. The venue and dates of the viva voice test will be informed through the medium of call letters.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Before applying candidates can read the instruction carefully through the authorized website of OPSC.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the the submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- Pay application fee through the challan form deposited in any nearest branch of SBI.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 09 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 10 Oct, 2014
- Last date of receipt of application form: 24 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.opsconline.gov.in to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here