RPSC Jobs 2016 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently released a recruitment advertisement to fill up 211 posts of Senior Teacher Gr II (Special Education) in various subjects by online through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Process of online application form will be started from 12-Jan-2016 and the last date of submission of online application form is 21-Feb-2016.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the RPSC Teacher jobs advertisements 2016, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam/ Online exam, Document verification and Medical examination. Candidates minimum age for applying should be exceed than 18 years and maximum should be 35 years.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in these govt. jobs and searching for Rajasthan Govt. Jobs 2016, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
RPSC Teacher Vacancies 2016:
No. of posts :- 211
Department :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Job Location :- All over in Rajasthan.
Age Limit for applying application form 2016:
- Applicant age limit should be between 18-35 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Police Jobs 2016:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/University/Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Pay Scale for Police vacancies 2016:
- Rs. 9,300/-34,800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4,200.
- For more details please read full RPSC Teacher recruitment notification 2016.
Selection Process of Police Posts 2016:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam/ Online exam.
Procedure to apply application form 2016:
- Firstly go to the official Website :- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then click on the notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then Click on submit button.
- After that take a print out copy for future use.
Important Dates for Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date of online application form is 12-Jan-2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 21-Feb-2016 upto 05.00 PM.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Official Advertisement :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the RPSC Notification 2016 carefully before apply for application form 2016. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2016, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form.