Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently issued an employment notification for the vacant posts of Review Officer, Lower division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Inspector and Other vacancies. There is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eager searching UPPSC Job Vacancies 2015. Eligible Candidates can fill their form online through official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service (UPPSC) Commission inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of 572 Review Officer, Lower Division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Statistical, Legal Assistant, Investigator cum Computer, Assistant Malaria Officer, Junior Auditor & Inspector Legal Measurement vacancies through Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General Recruitment) Examination 2014 & Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014.
Interested students must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years as on 1st July 2014. Candidates should apply before the last date, for this post and the fees should be paid through the Bank challan form of State Bank Or Punjab National Bank.
Applicants can fill their forms through the online mode only, applications through any other mode will be rejected. Eligible and Interested Candidate may apply online from official website of Uttar Pardesh PSC from 31 Dec 2014 to 03 Feb 2015. Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the Application form and should submit the form before the last date 03rd February 2015.
NOTE: The Students who are interested for this post should read the instructions carefully before filling the form, if the applicant has given any false information in the application form then he/she will not be able to give examination means the applicant should be debarred from the future examinations for 5 years.
UP PSC Legal Asst. Statistical & Other Posts Details:
- Name of the Exam: Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014
- Posts Name:
1. Review Officer (Account) Saminksha Adhikari (Lekha)
2. Assistant Review Officer
3. Lower Division Assistant
5. Assistant Accountant
6. Statistical Assistant
7. Investigator cum Computer
8. Investigator Computer
9. Legal Assistant
10. Assistant Malaria Officer
11. Junior Auditor
12. Inspector Legal Measurement
- Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2014
- Candidates who belong from PH Category maximum age limit is 55 years.
- Age Relaxation for U.P. and SC/ST Category Candidates are 5 Years
- For date of birth only the high school mark sheet is applicable other proof for age verification should be rejected.
- Age relaxation as per rules
|Post Name||Qualification||Typing Criteria|
|Review officer||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with accountancy||–|
|Assistant Review Officer||Graduate with any Recognized University||25 wpm in Hindi typewriting|
|Lower Division Assistant||Graduate with any Recognized University||25 wpm in Hindi typewriting|
|Auditor||Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit||–|
|Assistant Accountant||Graduation degree in Commerce with accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce||–|
|Statistical Assistant||P.G degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce||–|
|Instigator-cum-Computer||Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics||–|
|Legal Assistant||Law Graduation with any Recognized University||–|
|Junior Auditor||Graduation in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy with any Recognized University||–|
|Assit. Malaria Officer||Degree in Science with Zoology with any Recognized University||–|
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 15/- Online processing Fee
- Reserve Candidate need to pay Rs. 40/- with Rs. 15/- Processing Charge
- Candidates who are Physically Handicapped should pay only Rs.15/- Only Online Processing Fee
- Candidate may deduct application fee through E-Challan/ I-collect or debit card, internet banking.
- The Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
- The candidate enclose the marks sheet, degrees, certificates dully attested by any gazetted officer OR from the head of your previous school/ institution.
- After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30th December 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03rd February 2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28th January 2015.