Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has invited advertisement (Adv.4(R)14-15)for 55-Deputy Commandant, Assistant Drilling Engineer, Junior, Geophysicist, Agriculture, Officer, Fisheries Development Officer Posts from eligible candidates. Interested and eligible candidate submit their online application through official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
55-Deputy Commandant, Assistant Drilling Engineer, Junior, Geophysicist, Agriculture, Officer, Fisheries Development Officer posts are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer. Above vacancies are submit only online mode. Details of Post details, age limit, qualification, how to application, selection process etc are given below.Before applying online application form candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form.
Last date for online application is 05.09.2014.
RPSC, Ajmer Recruitment Posts Details:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Applicant should be Ex-Captain.|
|Assistant Drilling Engineer||
|Applicant have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.|
|Applicants passed Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics.|
|Applicant qualified M.Sc. Agriculture or M.Sc. Horticulture.|
|Fisheries Development Officer||
|Applicant qualified Master Degree in Fisheries Science (MFSc) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries.|
- Age limit is 20 – 37 years for Deputy Commandant.
- Age limit is 20 – 42 years for Assistant Drilling Engineer and Junior Geophysicist.
- Age limit is 20 – 35 years for Agriculture Officer.
- Age limit is 21 – 35 years for Fisheries Development Officer.
- Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST/OBC/SBC male candidates belong to Rajasthan State.
- Age relaxation is 10 years for SC/ST/OBC/SBC Female candidates belong to Rajasthan State.
- Age relaxation is (10, 13, 15) years for Nisaktjan of General, OBC/SBC, SC/ST candidates.
- No Maximum age limit for Widow and Vichhina Marriage (Parityakta) Female.
- Applicants read notification for age limit and age relaxation.
- Eligibility Criteria for RPSC recruitment are mentioned in above post details table.
- Applicants see notification for Eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can deposited fee through E-Mitra/ C.S.C./ Online Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card.
- Information related to application fee applicants see notification on official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Pay Scale for RPSC Recruitment 2014-15
Running pay band-3(5600-39100) Grade pay Rs. 5400/- for All above post.
- Written Exam (Multiple Objective Type Questions)
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates see notification and instruction before submit their application.
- Applicant log on website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in for submission for your online application.
- Applicants may deposited fee through E-Mitra/ C.S.C./ Online Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card on official website.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Date for Online Submit Application Form: 06.08.2014 – 05.09.2014
- Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Submit Online Application: Click Here