RPSC Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared 723 vacant posts for Subordinate Tehsildar Service, Accountant Service, Subordinate Fertilizer & Civil Services Administrative Service in a notification which is released in an Advertisement Number 01/pariksha/RAS-RTS/2016-17. This notification is published at official website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application from from 10/05/2016 to 25/06/2016 to click on given below link.
The Seekers of Rajasthan PCS (Proviso nary Civil Services) must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India. Candidates will be selected base on performance in written examination and Personal Interview.
Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state Government of India.
Applicants who want to know more information about RPSC PCS Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
RPSC PCS Vacancy 2016 Details:
|01.||Subordinate Tehsildar Service||210|
|03.||Subordinate Fertilizer & Civil Services||131|
|06.||Social Justice & Empowerment||25|
|07.||Excise Subordinate Service||19|
|08.||Fertilizers & Civil Service||15|
|09.||Women & Child Development||10|
|11.||Industries Subordinate Service||06|
|12.||State Insurance Service||04|
|15.||Employment Office Service||01|
Age Limit for PCS of RPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC PCS:
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Ra.9300 to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-
- General Candidates are required to pay Rs.350
- BC/SBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.250
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.150
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Application form starts From: 10/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25/06/2016
- Last date of Correction From: 27/07/2016
- Date of Pre-Exam: 28/08/2016