Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification for recruitment of 343 Lecturer vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official website before the last date. People who are interested can apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2014 to the post Lecturer in various disciplines. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the authorized website of RPSC.
Candidates can go through the official website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification of RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know the upcoming notification published on the official website like RPSC Admit Cards, RPSC, Screening Test Dates 2014 and RPSC Recruitment 2014. The RPSC announced the notification for the Lecturer RPSC Recruitment 2014 to the various discipline posts.
The last date of apply online application form is 29 Aug, 2014.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment Posts Details:
|12.||Costume Designing & Dress Making||09|
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years as on 1 Jan, 2015.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC Category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or First class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch for teaching posts in Humanities and Sciences for Post No.1 to 10.
- Degree in Textile Designing branch / faculty of a University established by law in India for Post No.11 and Degree in Costume Design & Dress Making of a University established by law in India for Post No.12.
- Eligible candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Candidates belongs to General/ OBC category have to pay Rs.350/-( Three Hundred Only ) and Rs.250/-( Two Hundred Fifty Only ) for OBC category.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.150/-( One Hundred Fifty Only ) for SC/ST category.
- Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination will be conducted by the RPSC. Candidates who will be qualified called for an interview. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates. Applicants are advised to not bring mobile phone,costly/valuable items or any other electronics appliances in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview. The venue and date & time of interview will be informed through the medium of admit cards. Final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidates in the various RPSC recruitment exam. The final selection based on the merit list prepared by the RPSC Commission.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on link “Apply Online” Click on New User.
- Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM
- After payment of fees, Click on link ‘Apply Online’ Existing User.
- Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of RPSC.
- Click on the submit button after filling all valid/correct details.
- Take a print out of application form after successful submission of application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Aug, 2014
- Last date of apply online application form: 29 Aug, 2014
Website: Applicants can through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information related with upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.